New app will be upgradable from app store. It will be working on v2.0.3 firmware. We have add Notifications and sync and share with your smart phone and tablet.
NEW FIRMWARE V2.0.1 FIXED ERROR 107: FAILED TO START STREAMING FIXED.
Four characters are reserved by camera systems when you change password with the following characters. These are not applied to your new password. There are
Please do not apply these 4 characters in your password.
NEW ZOOM IN/OUT FEATURE ADDED IN MOBILE AND PAD
Zoom in/out feature from Microseven camera on iPhone and iPad, double taps, restore to default, after zooming in, moving the video all direction.
How to initially set up Microseven IP cameras (M7B77/M7B57/M7B37/M7B15/M7D12)
1. Download Microseven software M7CMS from microseven.com site. There are Windows version and Mac version, pick one to match your computer operating system. Mac users can alternatively download it from app store, find “Microseven” in app store.
2. Open cam locator, click on ‘Search’ to find camera. Highlight and double click it (or click on ‘Open’) to bring up browser. If you browser can not opened, write down the IP address, then manually open a browser (it works for Chrome, Internet Edge/Explorer for Windows, Firefox, Safari and etc.)
3. After logined (default username and password: admin / password) to camera system. You can configure it.
4. To set up wifi in the camera, go to CAMERA -> Wireless Settings
5. If the camera want to be placed permanently, go to Network Settings
To set, IP type -> Static IP address, DNS type as DNS, in DNS two fields
use 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
6. Click ‘APPLY’ to save all settings.
Unplug the Ethernet cable from camera, close all browser windows opened. Wait for about 60 seconds… Go to cam locator again to ‘Search’ and find the camera.
7. If you have found the camera, your wireless setup is completed.
8. To setup Motion recording, you only need to go to DETECTION menu, set motion triggering zone, and activate motion. ( Red zone must be created to activate the motion)
9. To setup email setting after motion triggered:
firmware must be after v1.4.0
SMTP server name: mail.mym7.com
Server port: 587
Encrypt type: SMMARTTLS
Password: (gray out)
Sender name: No-Reply
Fields you have to full out:
Photo size, Send to, Subject, Message.
You have three email addresses to send motion alerts to.
Recommend testing your gmail. Other email address may need to verify senders and prevent spams.
10. To change users credential, you can go to USER menu to make it changed.
11. To upgrade firmware, go to SYSTEM menu, and Firmware Upgrade. You have to go to microseven.com download page, to find and download the latest firmware matches your camera firmware. In the SYSTEM and Firmware Upgrade #2 Browse to select newest firmware on your computer, then click on ‘UPGRADE’ to upgrade firmware. Please be patience and wait for 60 seconds to complete the upgrading. All your settings may be set back to factory default, then you need to re-enter some fields from default values, such as IP address of the camera.
12. If you record video on microSD card, you do not have to use menu RECORDING, and menu CAPTURE & SNAPSHOT.
13. If you install the camera behind windows or doors glass, you can have an option to turn the IR off/on. Go to VIDEO menu, and Infrared Light Setup page. There is Infrared Light Switch Settings, if you select Turn on, which means IR light will be auto on in the night vision. If you decide to turn the IR light off, then you have choices for black and white mode or color mode in the night vision.
14. Watermark on name and timestamp on the video.
Go to CAMERA menu and Name & Time, select #3, Time stamp and Camera name on and off. If you select it is on, there are water mark on the the video for name and its time stamp.
15. You can FTP motion video to your hosting server where it has FTP protocol on. FTP refers to file transfer protocol. You can type FTP location and its credential, where host name of the server or host server IP address is and FTP login username and password and file saved path. Then test it out. If it is passed, then click on ‘APPLY’ to save the settings.
16. Audio settings for M7B77 and M7B57. Go to Audio setting in the CAMERA menu. Select “On” if you want audio is on for one of three or all. Default is on for all streams. Audio input type is ‘Line in’. Default audio input volume: 10 and audio output volume: 95. They are adjustable.
Step 1. Turn on NVR, move your mouse, and right click on the screen to get a pop up menu. And click on “Main Menu”.
Step 2. In the Main Menu, click on “System”
Step 3. In the System page, click on “Network”
Step 4. In System Network page, check if DHCP is checked. If it is not checked, check the checkbox on DHCP Enable to make DHCP enable.
Step 5. Test to add a camera to NVR and display its live video on the monitor. Click on “+” to add a camera
Step 6. IP channel config wizard is opened. Click “Search”, to make sure above “Search”, there is a “All” selected.
You will find all the cameras in the list, then select the camera and click on “Add”
How to upgrade firmware on Mac OS X?
Step1: download latest firmware from http://www.microseven.com, and click on “downloads” on menu.
Step2: go to Firmware Upgrade, click on Browse to get latest firmware on your Mac, then click on Upgrade. It will take you about 60 seconds to complete.
If you having trouble to getting Chrome on Windows 8.1 to install your browser add-on MyM7cam.exe, there are solutions.
When you upgraded Chrome to v42. Chrome plugin default is no longer working.
April 2015, v42 Google turn off NPAPI plugin, it is why you have v42, there are not working.
September 2015, v45, Google will be completely ban NPAPI.
To turn on NPAPI in Chrome,
1. URL in Chrome is chrome://flages/#enable-npap
2. To find Enable NPAPI, the set it Enable
3. To restart Chrome