The following example is 3 cameras, for port forwarding. And there are 3 IP address for cameras:
192.168.1.201 for first camera.
192.168.1.202 for second camera.
192.168.1.203 for third camera.
- Open a web browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox. Enter the internal IP address of your router in the address bar of your browser.
- Enter your username and password, then click the Ok button to log in to your router.
- Click ‘Security’ menu, go to the following page.
Remove the checkmark from the ‘Block Anonymous Internet Requests’ checkbox.
Click the ‘Save Settings’ button near the bottom of the page.
- Click ‘Applications & Gaming’ menu, you should now see a new menu. In this new menu, click ‘Port Range Forward’.
- Enter your microseven camera web ports and video ports which your need to forward.
- Click ‘Enable’, then click ‘Save Settings’ button to save your settings.
*** Please read our Default IP Address and Admin Password of Popular Routers to find your router default IP address and login password.