- Enter http://192.168.1.230 in the browser address bar，go to the following device information page
- Choose Wireless tab to go to current device configuration page
- Wireless Mode, pull drop list and select ‘Access Point WDS’
- In WDS Peers, enter the corresponding MAC address of the remote device(s). If there are several remote devices, enter the MAC address for these several devices.
The figure is shown there are three slave devices, and MAC are: 00:15:6d:5b:a9:69，00:15:6d:5b:a9:6a and 00:15:6d:5b:a9:6b
- Enter SSID
- Country Code should be current location. We are in United States, then we select United States
- Frequency List, set to Enable, click the Edit button, enter the following page, select Frequency in the list
- Wireless Security – Security set to ‘None’
- Click the Change button to complete the setup
- Select the Network, to go to the network configuration page
- Network Mode to set to ‘Bridge’(Attention: must not be set to ‘Router’)
- Bridge IP Address to set to ‘Static’
- Device default IP Address is 192.168.1.230. It can be modified by new IP address.
- Enter Netmask, Gateway IP
- Click on ‘Change’ to complete the set up.
- Repeat 2-3，complete other three slave devices Wireless and Network set up
Three slave devices, the IP Addresses are 192.168.1.232, 192.168.1.232, 192.168.1.233
***Attention: master and slave devices IP address should be on the same network segment
M7-GN2 setup guidelines