Microseven M7CMS full version 3.457 HD (released on 8/10/2012)
It has released for Microseven HD 720p H.264 Megapixel CCD Outdoor 18X PTZ High Speed Dome Network Camera / M7-HSDDN720HD-CCD-18X camera.
M7LIVE v2.10 (Microseven streaming server) released on (7/25/2012)
Fixed bug on streaming video and audio. If you have installed M7LIVE v2.09 or you need audio on the streaming, you must update your current M7LIVE version to M7LIVE v2.10 on your PC or your Windows server. To do it, you need to uninstall it on your current machine, and re-install M7LIVE using M7LIVE v2.10. It can be downloaded from www.microseven.com use your Microseven ID.
To adjust image resolution, you need to open video properties. Select video on the menu, go to Resolution field, and select image size as you want and click on OK. The following snapshot shows you where video resolution property is:
How to use Microseven IP network camera M7CMS software:
If you have find you recorded file has been corrupted by any reason, you may use tool to fix it. ONLY DO IT ONCE on bad corrupted video file.
Location to download is http://download.microseven.com/tools/M7FixRecord.rar
Make sure you backup the original file.
M7LIVE v2.09 (Microseven streaming video server) released on 6/12/2012).
1. Add uPnP function. The benefit is that you don’t have to configure port forwarding on router, but you have to use uPnP router. Router will be added port forwarding information automatically after you install the M7LIVE v2.09.
2. Add opening ports and M7LIVE in Windows firewall, you don’t need to go to firewall setting to add ports and M7LIVE in Windows firewall.
3. Add a field for M7LIVE port, default is 7000. You don’t have not modify it unless you use only one PC or server installing M7LVE. Allow you change M7LIVE 7000 port from the second PC or server in the same local network.
Microseven M7CMS for Mac v1.0.2 (release note on 6/10/2012)
It has been added an icon on camera in camera list with on/off with crosshair (reticle) OSD (on-screen display) on screen.
Refer to Microseven M7CMS for Mac v1.0.1.
Add crosshair (reticle) on OSD (on-screen display)
On Windows version, click on right mouse button on video in M7CMS, select Display crosshair / Hide crosshair.
On Mac version, click on crosshair display /hide icon on M7CMS.
M7CMS for Mac 1.0.1 release notes (released on 5/24/2012)
To search camera IP address in local network, and modify camera IP address. To add camera IP address other than local IP address without searching to M7CMS. To view camera video live online using Mac. PTZ functions allow you remotely control pan, tilt, and zoom on Microseven IP cameras (Microseven network cameras). M7CMS is only working for Microseven IP cameras (Microseven network cameras) recently. To be able to edit OSD’ (On-screen display) name, date and time. Allow you to be able to set up camera’s network settings. To be able to change and modify video resolutions, and streaming type which primary and secondary streaming, and quality of video image. The feature of editing bitrate of video streaming is the best in this App. To be able to update new firmware features. To search Wi-Fi AP, allows you enter Wi-Fi encryption key to connect camera wirelessly.
1. Mac OS X 10.6 or greater
2. Only work for Microseven IP cameras (Microseven network cameras)
3. Do search cameras in local network, find cameras and add camera to M7CMS
4. Modify camera IP address
5. Control PTZ in M7CMS to remote camera pan, tilt, and zoom on your Mac working with Microseven PTZ IP cameras (Microseven network cameras)
5. Be able to change and modify video resolutions and update new firmware features.
This released version added audio, wireless/wifi, video and firmware updating functions.