Archive for the ‘wireless ip camera’ tag
G1, iPhone and blackberry and etc.
Try the following URL to test:
Refresh itself every 3 seconds (or however long you set for your camera. On our demo we recommend 3 second intervals to conserve your phone’s battery power), there are live still images.
http://220.127.116.11:7777/snapshot_ch01.jpg (Static snapshot)
You need to refresh to see the live still image.
Step 1 Open M7CMS, enter User ID and Password, default is admin and password. Main window will pop up.
Step 2 Right click on video screen to pull up camera short-cut menu or click camera in the camera list, then Camera Setup properties dialog pops up.
Step 3 Go to tab Video > CCD Settings tab.
Step 4 Set Mirror mode, White Balance, AGC, ALC/ELC, Blacklight compensation, Anti-Scintillation, Color Mode, Grade, Auto IRIS level regulator, Sharpening adjustment, and etc.
Step 5 Click ‘OK’ to close ‘CCD setup’ pop window.
Step 1 Double-click icon to open M7CMS.
Enter User ID and Password, our default User ID and Password are ‘admin’ and ‘password’. Main page of window pops up.
Step 2 Select the camera you need to change color. Right click the video screen to pull up camera short-cut menu or click the camera in the camera list, then theCamera Setup properties dialog pops up.
Step 3 Go to Video > Color to Black & White Setup tab.
Step 4 Enable this function and set a schedule.
Step 5 Click ‘Apply’ to save and complete setup.
Step 1 Click Microseven IP locator icon , Microseven IP locator window will pop up.
Step 2 Click on ‘Search’ in Locator.
Step 3 Highlight on IP address and double click, A pop up window is up.
Current default gateway from factory is 192.168.1.1 for our example here. You need to find out your own default gateway to match.
Step 4 Click ‘Browse…’, Open file window pops up, select the lastest version of firmware then click ‘Open’.
Step 5 Then click on ‘Upgrade’.
Step 6 Confirmation pop window to ask you if you want to go to next step.
Step 7 Click ‘Yes’, now wait for update to complete.
Step 8 You will be notified ‘Firmware upgraded successfully’. Click ‘Close’.
Step 9 Go back to Microseven camera locator again, do search to check if new version of firmware has been updated.
Step 1 Open Microseven software, enter User ID and Password, default User ID and Password is admin and password.
Step 2 Click OK, main page pops up.
Step 3 Click ‘Schedule Record’ radio button and click ‘Schedule REC Setting…’ button.
Step 4 Table of schedule page pops up.
Step 5 Set up your value to table.
– Select a Camera: 192.168.1.201
– Continuous recording for 24/7
– Click check box on Schedule REC Enable
– File Save Path: Any drivers can be selected.
– Keep Recording File Days: 10 (For reference, 4 GB is for 24 hours in CIF mode)
Step 6 Click OK to complete.
Step 6 Playback your recording file, click on Playback icon.
Step 7 Select date and time you want to playback recorded video files, click Play.
Step 8 Click View live camera(s) video icon to go back to live mode.
Step 9 Click on ‘Manual Record’ radio button to stop recording video on your PC or server.
*** View live video in microseven.com
- Open IE browser, go to http://www.microseven.com, login to your account. Your default account is your e-mail address, and your default password is password.
- After logging into your account, ‘Camera Overview’ is your default page.
- Click ‘Add New’, go to Add Camera page, and input full all the information of your Microseven network camera.
- Click ‘Submit’, Then you see the camera has been added in the list.
- Now click ‘View Camera’, live Video is displayed in microseven.com
Before you view video and view still, make sure you have opened firmware in your router, called port forwarding.
To find out what is your internet ip address, go to http://whatismyip.com
*** View still image in microseven.com
- To make View Still image working, please make sure the following setup is completed: Go to Camera built-in snapshot and check Enable and best recommendation is set 3 second, then click ‘Apply’.
- Then click OK to finish.
- Click ‘View Still’ link on the menu (second line from top of microseven.com)
- Still image is displayed in microseven.com
Step1 Installing Firefox add-ons for IE (Internet Explorer)
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser, use URL https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419, and then you will see the following page.
- Click on “Add to Firefox (Windows)” button, the following installation dialog will be popped up.
- Then, click on “Install Now” button to install IE Tab add-ons.
- When installation is finished, click on “Restart Firefox” button to restart Firefox browser.
Step2 View Microseven camera video with Firefox browser
- Type your camera IP address in URL field and then it will lead you to camera login page.
- Right-click anywhere on the page to bring up pop menu, and select “View Page in IE Tab“.
Firefox icon at the status bar will be changed to IE Icon.
- Then, click on “Login” button to go to camera control panel page.
Step 1 COM Setting.
- Click Camera Setup ‘Setting’ button on the web system main page, go to ‘COM Settings’ page.
- Set COM parameters for your PTZ camera device.
– COM: 2
– Stop: 1
– Data bits: 8
– Parity: None
– Bits per second: 9600
- Click ‘Apply’ to save the current settings.
- Click ‘Return to the web system main page.
Step 2 PTZ Control Setting.
- Click Surveillance Setup ‘Setting’ button, go to ‘PTZ Control’ page.
- Set PTZ Address, COM Port and Protocol.
– Address: 01
– COM: 2
– Protocol: P_D
- Click ‘Apply’ to save the current setting.
- Click ‘Return’, to go back to the web system main page.
SD Card Slot
1 Open OSD Main Menu.
- Enter ’51’ to the filed which on the top of the slider.
- Click on “Preset” button.
- Click on “Recall” button, then you will find a menu on the OSD.
- To move and button to select menu you want.
- Click onto select.
2 The Definition of Joystick Controller Movement
- In the fixed menu, the definition of Joystick Controller movements are:
Move Up The cursor moves up a menu item. If the cursor moves past the first menu item, it will jump to the last menu item. Move Down The cursor moves down a menu item. If the cursor moves past the last menu item, it will jump to the first menu item. Move Right Enters the next operation of the current fixed menu (If the current fixed menu item has submenu, enters the submenu; if the current fixed menu has the active menu, enters the active menu; if the current fixed menu item is “Exit”, then exits the current menu operation and back to the menu of upper level. Move Left No definition.
- In the active menu, the definition of Joystick Controller movement is:
Move Up Selects the previous active menu setup. Move Down Selects the next active menu setup. Move Right Cancels the selected active menu setup, and go back to the setup before the edit of the active menu. Move Left Saves the setup of current selected active menu and back to the edit of active menu.
3 Menu Entry & Exit Methods.
- Menu entry
Use shortcutkey (“51 + PRESET”) can enter the menu for setup.
- Direct menu exit
Use shortcutkey (“52 + PRESET”) can exit the menu setup directly. Or by selecting EXIT item in the menu can exit the menu step by step.
4 Menu Display.
Please download Microseven® High Speed Dome Network Camera OSD Manual for more details.