1. Find the Microseven security camera IP address in the local network.
2. Add the camera to Synology NAS,
- Enter the camera IP address.
- Select ONVIF generic camera.
- The ONVIF port for the Microseven camera is 8080, you can find the ONVIF port information in the camera settings, CAMERA -> ONVIF Settings page. [Microseven 1080p camera is 8080 by default]
- Bypass the ‘Test’ and go ‘Next’ and complete adding the camera in Synology NAS. [You can test it after the camera added, it is the Synology bug]