How to recover the CamID and PIN
1. Run Cam Locator on your computer, and find the camera that you want to recover the CamID and PIN if there are missed in the camera. Write down the camera IP address.
2. Download the recovery zip file from microseven.com. You can email to tech support to get the download link.
3. After you download the file, unzip the zip file. Run the executable file.
4. When the recovery window opens, you enter the camera IP address in the ‘Camera IP:’ that the camera you want to recover the CamID and PIN.
5. Click ‘Set’ to save the CamID and PIN in the camera.
6. Select ‘Close’ to close the window.
7. Run Cam Locator again, and check the CamID and PIN on the camera. You can see the CamID and PIN recovered.