MYM7 firmware release notes:
Oct 14, 2020 F2.0.15 filename: MYM7-F2.0.14.pkg
It fixed the audio codec issue while it is streaming over the web. The codec is G.711 format. And it works similar to Youtube AAC code MP3. It benefits users using audio and Youtuber broadcasts with audio on Youtube. You can mute the audio and turn on the audio in microseven.com portal control panel settings.
May 29, 2020 F2.0.14 filename: MYM7-F2.0.14.pkg
Updated the menu description in the camera’s system.
Mar 22, 2020 F2.0.13 filename: MYM7-F2.0.13.pkg
Adding works with YouTube “Go live” and third party platform “Go live” streaming features in the camera system.
Mar 3, 2020 F2.0.12 filename: MYM7-F2.0.12.pkg
Reduce the camera connecting time to allow the Apps to launch the video streaming much fast ever before. Reinforce the cloud recording to prevent the crash.
Apr 4, 2019 F2.0.11 filename: MYM7-F2.0.11.pkg
Update security encryption AES 256bit while the video is streaming over the network.
April 2019 firmware version updates.
Aug 7, 2018 F2.0.10 filename: MYM7-F2.0.10.pkg
1) Changed field value SMARTTLS to STARTTLS in email settings.
2) Open subnet network settings. Allow the IP address to be different than the gateway in the netmask.
Mar 27, 2018 F2.0.9 filename: MYM7-F2.0.9.pkg
1. Added LIVE mjpeg view and live stream view button on the LIVE VIEW page.
2. Fixed bug. It was a mobile motion detection page bug.
3. Remove email default settings.
4. Reduced homepage image density to a smaller size.
5. Changed icons and logos.
6. OSD name sets default as ‘Microseven.’
Sep 14, 2017 F2.0.8 filename: MYM7-F2.0.8.pkg
Add ONVIF properties changeable fields in the ONVIF settings page.
Aug 22, 2017 F2.0.7 filename: MYM7-F2.0.7.pkg
Improve and optimize IoT in RTSP.
Jul 14, 2017 F2.0.6 filename: MYM7-F2.0.6.pkg
Fixed bug. Notifications may have lost after the camera properties changed.
Jun 9, 2017 F2.0.5 filename: MYM7-F2.0.5.pkg
1. Add two-way talk features.
2. Add checking device type format MYM7[XXX]-F[YYY].pkg
Sep 6, 2016 v2.0.3 filename: MYM7-v2.0.3.pkg
Fixed alert event photos upload algorithm. Fixed alert event no photo bug.
Aug 31, 2016 v2.0.2 filename: MYM7-v2.0.2.pkg
1. Set alert event interval as 7s.
2. Replaced logo.
3. ‘qrcode’ image moved to the right and top corner of the homepage and other pages.
Aug 24, 2016 v2.0.1 filename: MYM7-v2.0.1.pkg
1. Added alert notification function for iOS, Android phones, and pads.
2. Fixed bug and enhance network connectivity to keep connection won’t drop in my cameras in microseven.tv and Microseven cloud video recorder (CVR).
3. “Error 107: Failed to start streaming.” fixed.
4. Fixed bug, email subject field cannot be empty.
5. Added QR code in SYSTEM to add a camera in apps using QR code.
May 25, 2016 v1.4.6 filename: MYM7-v1.4.6.pkg
1. Fixed bug in timestamp configuration while clicking on ‘APPLY’ button to save.
2. Log added in point to point service for camera stream bit-rate information.
May 15, 2016 v1.4.5 filename: MYM7-v1.4.5.pkg
Added a warning message to remind the users that there are eight characters and spacebar are reserved in the system while you are modifying camera credential user password field,
&, =, “, \, #, %, +, ? and spacebar
And added a warning message to remind the users that subject and message field in email settings cannot have characters of &, =, “, and \.
May 5, 2016 v1.4.4 filename: MYM7-v1.4.4.pkg
Fixed bug where the password with “$” character. It will be compliant with ‘my cameras’ in microseven.com live stream while you post and configure the camera.
Apr 19, 2016 v1.4.3 filename: MYM7-v1.4.3.pkg
Stream optimistic enhanced.
Apr 12, 2016 v1.4.2 filename: MYM7-v1.4.2.pkg
1. When camera IP address as DHCP mode, you can set DNS IP addresses. It is the critical feature added to allow network aways connected while you are remotely accessing camera for the live stream and playback recorded video on MicroSD card.
2. Add notes to many pages to prevent users are doing wrong settings.
Mar 27, 2016 v1.4.1 filename: MYM7-v1.4.1.pkg
1. Added email setting Encrypt type ‘SMARTTTLS’ as default if you use default SMTP server which is mail.mym7.com. It is changed Encrypt type as ‘None’ to ‘SMARTTLS’. If you upgrade firmware to v1.4.1, you have to reset your email settings.
2. To speed up a live stream from the camera, set default secondary stream I frame interval as 20; set default tertiary stream I frame interval as 15.
3. If you have FTP settings value, you have to reset your FTP settings since secure type upgraded.
Feb 26, 2016 v1.4.0 filename: MYM7-v1.4.0.pkg
1. Fixed bug. When camera connecting to point to point server, lost connections sometimes. It is for microseven.tv ‘my cameras’ and smartphone and tablet connections.
2. Set streaming fast response. Now default the secondary stream is bitrate is 256, and the frame rate is 10; Tertiary streaming bitrate is 128 and frame rate is 7.
Feb 22, 2016 v1.3.9 filename: MYM7-v1.3.9.pkg
1. Add wireless settings page, after ‘Test’ button. Added comments on what is the next, as if ‘Do ‘Search’ again in cam locator, wifi has new IP address’.
2. Add 10 more characters in name OSD display.
3. DNS manually set as 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
Feb 17, 2016 v1.3.8 filename: MYM7-v1.3.8.pkg
1. Corrected words “Motion detection day:” to “Auto capture day:” in the schedule section of the autocapture.html page.
2. Fixed bug. Fixed ‘apply to everyday’ schedule record: in the pages of motion detect and auto capture.
3. Fixed bug in motion detection, when 1/2 720P, VGA selected, selection area.
4. Reduced size of firmware as much as possible.
Feb 02, 2016 v1.3.7 filename: MYM7-v1.3.7.pkg
Added motion detection selecting area function on browsers for Windows and Mac OS X. There are Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Firefox. Now you can work on Mac OS X to get motion area selected to get rid of most of the false alerts. The changes are working on the tablet, such iPad, and Android pads.
Jan 19, 2016 v1.3.6 filename: MYM7-v1.3.6.pkg
1. Let capture snapshot options for extra large size, large size, and small available, now without changing SMTP server.
2. Add FTP alert video to FTP server function when motion detection triggered in the app.
Dec 9, 2015 v1.3.5 filename: MYM7-v1.3.5.pkg
Modify words on the irlights.html page. In the camera properties, video -> Display Setup -> Black and White mode: change the default value of Target to 65.
Nov 10, 2015 v1.3.4 filename: MYM7-v1.3.4.pkg
Release three version firmware for 960p and 960pi and 1080p
In cam locator, if you can find camera type (firmware) for MYM7 / MYM7i / MYM71080i
Bug fixed: In video properties, Display Setup – Smooth cannot be config, bug fixed
Change Domain to Hostname in DDNS config page.
In cam locator ‘Camera Type’, added MYM7i and MYM71080i
Oct 17, 2015 v1.3.0 filename: MYM7-v1.3.0.pkg
Bug fixed: in wireless.html, js error occurred when WEP is selected.
Sep 28, 2015 v1.2.9 filename: MYM7-v1.2.9.pkg
Added RTMP in firmware, allow customers use any browsers to view a live streaming video. When cam locator clicked, it will go to URL of the camera directly. This upgrading will set the camera to manufacturer default after upgrading. For Wifi users, you may need to reconnect camera by Ethernet configuring WiFi settings. IP address will be re-assigned by a router. Using cam locator again, to configure camera network settings.
Aug 14, 2015 v1.2.8 filename: MYM7-v1.2.8.pkg
1. Added 960p resolution profile in firmware.
2. Modified and remove IR-cut option: auto/black and white mode/color mode options.
URL page is [camera_ip_address/irlights.html]
Aug 3, 2015 v1.2.7 filename: MYM7-v1.2.7.pkg
1. Set default “Exposure value” to 50, in camera properties of Video-> Display Setup-> Display mode:-> Black and white mode
2. Added two profiles in firmware, audioin.ko and libsns_gc1004.so files.
3. Renew night vision profile in firmware.
4. Fixed auto capture to FTP bug.
Jul 30, 2015 v1.2.6 filename: MYM7-v1.2.6.pkg
1. Fixed streaming bug in night vision.
2. Added options for changing format on OSD date format (MM/DD/YYYY, YYYY-MM-DD, and DD/MM/YYYY) and font.
3. Fixed FTP bug, it is now remembered the config settings after reboot.
4. Firmware upgrading is not reservable after v1.2.6 back to the previous version.
Jul 24, 2015 v1.2.5 filename: MYM7-v1.2.5.pkg
Fixed Mac Safari login page bug.
Jul 16, 2015 v1.2.4 filename: MYM7-v1.2.4.pkg
Add backup and restore the configuration of the camera.
Jul 07, 2015 v1.2.3 filename: MYM7-v1.2.3.pkg
Add software turned off/on IR light.
Hidden URL: [example] 192.168.1.201/irlight.html
IR black and white mode
Jul 07, 2015 v1.2.2 filename: MYM7-v1.2.2.pkg
Fixed microphone white noise bug.
Jun 28, 2015 v1.2.1 filename: MYM7-v1.2.1.pkg
1. Modified and enhanced homepage of Mac app.
Jun 18, 2015 v1.2.0 filename: MYM7-v1.2.0.pkg
1. Add snapshot is selectable for streaming, it can set in Motion detect page
2. Microphone input default value is LINE
May 29, 2015 v1.1.9 filename: MYM7-v1.1.9.pkg
1. In network settings page, DNS drop-down selecting bug fixed.
2. After WiFi connected, add WiFi strength indicator in search page in the browser version.
May 25, 2015 v1.1.8 filename: MYM7-v1.1.8.pkg
1. Change default as “LINE IN” in audio properties page.
2. In storage page of a web browser, “Browser” is corrected to “Browse”.
3. Bug fixed, when ‘user’ and guest login, video streaming is played. (For PTZ camera, guest cannot control PTZ function, but ‘user’ does).
4. Fixed frozen video playing live streaming on PC.
May 12, 2015 v1.1.7 filename: MYM7-v1.1.7.pkg
Add Wifi password field to be capable 63 characters input space for security. Fixed using dyndns.org DDNS bug.
May 5, 2015 v1.1.6 filename: MYM7-v1.1.6.pkg
Fixed bug. Enhance network dropping in IOT(Internet of Things) technology when you have mobile, hot spot and Wifi circumstance. After you upgrade to v1.1.6 firmware, a connection will heal itself when it is dropping. You do not have to restart camera to fix it. A connection will be auto-reconnecting after dropping.
Apr. 22, 2015 v1.1.5 filename: MYM7-v1.1.5.pkg
Fixed bug. Added multiple accesses by users and devices on one camera live video streaming. Added buffer time of connecting camera between users and devices to a camera.
Apr. 12, 2015 v1.1.4 filename: MYM7-v1.1.4.pkg
Fixed bugs of remote viewing live video point to point from camera to mobile devices and pads.
Mar. 30, 2015 v1.1.3 filename: MYM7-v1.1.3.pkg
Fixed connection dropping bugs.
Mar. 13, 2015 v1.1.2 filename: MYM7-v1.1.2.pkg
Change audio off as default.
Mar. 3, 2015 v1.1.1 filename: MYM7-v1.1.1.pkg
Turned off dana p2p to shutdown port 7999 UDP broadcasting.
Feb. 27, 2015 v1.1.0 filename: MYM7-v1.1.0.pkg
1. Web browsers: display setup UI bug fixed (black and white were not able to change values in black and white UI).
2. Fix web browsers for Linux, iPad, and Mac OS X, now it is working for all browsers.
Feb. 6, 2015 v1.0.9 filename: MYM7-v1.0.9.pkg
Add relay server functionality.
Jan. 24, 2015 v1.0.8 filename: MYM7-v1.0.8.pkg
Added platform.sh scripts.
Jan. 19, 2015 v1.0.7 filename: MYM7-v1.0.7.pkg
1. Create relay server access between camera to an app (iPhone, iPad, and Android).
2. upgrade add a camera page CAMID and PIN.
3. Added DDNS feature.
Jan. 8, 2015 v1.0.6 filename: MYM7-v1.0.6.pkg
1. Fixed bugs, motion detect page crashed in Windows 7 64bit + IE11. To fix, added compatibility mode such as “”.
2. Added supporting Firefox.
3. Fixed web GUI bugs.
Dec. 30, 2014 v1.0.5 filename: MYM7-v1.0.5.pkg
Added web GUI.
Dec. 4, 2014 v1.0.4 filename: MYM7-v1.0.4.pkg
(While upgrading, parameters set will stay same, you need to click on reset button to back to manufacture default values)
1. Fixed ‘VIDEO’ default value (bit rate, frame rate…).
2. Added test wifi.
3. Network setting default value selected DHCP and Dynamic DNS default value when it is started.
*(The changes, network parameters, Email parameters, and time zone parameters will be reset).
Sep. 9, 2014 v1.0.3 filename: MYM7-v1.0.3.pkg
1. Fixed bugs, the auto snapshot created to FTP, there is no directory created. (It was a directory folder created).
2. Decrease the size of the firmware file.
Jul. 23, 2014 v1.0.2 filename: MYM7-v1.0.2.pkg