The Youtube go live post to Youtube, the camera requires the latest firmware.
The excellent post is at https://jimcao.com.
The firmware download and upgrade information are ready at microseven.com site.
1. Go to your youtube account and select ‘Go live.’
2. Select the STREAM.
3. Get the ‘Server URL’ and ‘Stream name/key’ from Youtube.
4. Go to microseven.com your portal. Then click on ‘Setup Youtube Live Streaming…’ to set up go live on Youtube.
5. Post the YouTube URL and Key to the microseven portal on the camera which you want to Golive on Youtube.
6. Reboot the camera and Golive on Youtube.
You must reboot the camera after you finish the four steps.
Click on the ‘Reboot Camera’ to reboot the camera remotely.
7. You can make a comment below for troubleshooting and answering your questions.